Home » VIDEO-Media Bias
Category Archives: VIDEO-Media Bias
Get the secret tips you won’t find anywhere else!
Guaranteed to end the occupation now!
You’re Fired: U.N. Israel Hater Richard Falk Expelled from Human Rights Watch
by HumanRightsUN · 20.12.2012
Now help us fire Falk from his U.N. post, too: http://www.unwatch.org/donate
** Fired: U.N.’s Worst Israel Hater Richard Falk Expelled from Human Rights Watch. Amazing but true. Falk was exposed and taken down by his nemesis, U.N. Watch. Said Falk: “HRW wanted to acquiesce in response to the U.N. Watch attack but hoped I would not notice, and miscalculated because UN Watch claimed credit quite reasonably for my ‘dismissal.'”
The usual distorted lies.
See here what the Hamas photographers on behalf of AP and Roiters don’t want shown or observed.
Christiane Amanpour, CNN frequently broadcasts this lies again and again and compares indirect the IDF with Jihadist Organisations
Rabbi Marvin Hier
Founder and Dean, Simon Wiesenthal Center
CNN’S GOD’S WARRIORS AT WAR WITH THE FACTS
A day prior to the airing of Christiane Amanpour’s six-hour CNN documentary entitled God’s Warriors, I was one of four clergymen to be a guest on Larry King Live to discuss the issue of fundamentalism in today’s world. The interview on Larry King was pre-recorded in mid-July and none of the participants had seen the six-hour documentary because it was still being edited. Now that I have seen it, I sent the following critique to the producers of God’s Warriors.
1. MORAL EQUIVALENCY – There is no moral equivalency between some 200 Israeli fanatics prone to violence and tens of thousands of Palestinian terrorists whose acts are endorsed by the elected government and a significant portion of the population. The failure of the documentary to clearly make that distinction skews the facts and conveys the false impression allowing people all over the world to conclude that there IS a moral equivalency between the number of Palestinian terrorists and Jewish terrorists – this is a complete distortion. More importantly, the largest terrorist group responsible for much of the unrest in the Middle East, Hamas, got a free pass from CNN in God’s Warriors and is not even mentioned in the documentary’s segment on Islam.
2. JEWISH LOBBY – CNN spends much time describing the strength of the “Jewish Lobby” in Washington. But what do supporters of Israel active on the Hill have to do with a documentary focusing on the power of religion? Indeed, many of those defending Israel on Capital Hill are, in fact, secular Jews. Furthermore, if you are going to talk about powerful lobbies, why not give equal time to the enormous power of the Arab Oil lobby?
3. SECURITY FENCE (Hamas Wall) – The consultants of the documentary make a point of showing the security fence that now separates the Palestinians from the Israelis. Palestinians interviewed explain the hardships they face and call the fence an “apartheid” wall. Nowhere is there a mention of the wide consensus of support for the security fence amongst all Israelis, left and right, including Israel’s Supreme Court, which has sanctioned the fence because, without it, the suicide bombings would continue unabated, something NO society can tolerate. Indeed, the terrorist groups like Hamas and Islamic Jihad are the real architects and designers of that fence.
4. FIGHTING TERRORISM – God’s Warrior’s makes mention of the fact that the few Jewish terrorists described in the film were all arrested by the Israeli government and sent to jail for their crimes. Yet, they ignore the fact that Palestinian officials have never convicted Palestinian terrorists. Had they done so, there would be no need for a security fence.
5. SIX DAY WAR – The documentary spends a lot of time on the Six Day War and emphasizes how Israel decided to attack the Old City during the War, which changed the status quo forever. But God’s Warriors fails to explain how or why the Six Day War started. It hides from its audience the fact that Egypt blocked the Straits of Tiran (an international waterway), an act of war under international law, denying all shipping to Israel and that the Arab States, including Jordan, which controlled the Old City, brought their armies to the border. Had they not taken those actions, the Six Day War would have been averted. By ignoring all that and instead focusing on Israel’s attack on the Old City, God’s Warriors guides its audience to the conclusion that the purpose of the War was Israel’s intention to grab the Old City of Jerusalem.
CAMERA: CNN’s ‘God’s Warriors’ Bias for Islam
Media Bias: CNN’s God’s Warriors Skewed Against Israel Pt. 1
Media Bias: CNN’s God’s Warriors Skewed Against Israel Pt. 2
Pallywood during Pillar Of Defense:
by idfnadesk November 2012
UPDATE: July 3 The Independent has removed the staged photo from their website. Good job to everyone who wrote them. You CAN make a difference.
A Palestinian photographer stages a picture that the Independent uses as a news photo. Find the June 27, 2012 article at http://tinyurl.com/7lps9qa. Send your complaints to The Independent’s News Desk — firstname.lastname@example.org – and demand that a correction be published.
The RED LINE – A peaceful way to stop Iran
by Shraga Simmons & Banafsheh Zand
The Red Line is an independent, not-for-profit project designed to harness the global voice of humanity for the purpose of a peaceful solution to prevent a nuclear Iran. We are non-partisan, non-political, and non-discriminatory on any basis. Join us in the quest for a safe and peaceful planet.
Shraga Simmons – Director, Writer and Producer
Shraga Simmons is a journalist, rabbi and filmmaker. Originally from Buffalo, New York, he holds a degree in journalism from the University of Texas at Austin, and has a long career – beginning at age 16 – reporting for daily newspapers and national magazines. He is a foremost expert in media bias and has published extensively on the topic. He is an oft-quoted source on issues of Jewish education, whose work has been translated into 10 languages. In October 2012 he produced and directed The Red Line, a short Internet film detailing the dangers of a nuclear Iran. He continues to manage the project as CEO.
Banafsheh Zand – Narrator
Banafsheh Zand was born in Tehran to Iranian journalist parents. In 1979, she fled the Khomeinist uprising. She studied cinema in Paris, eventually settling in New York City where she became an American citizen. For over 20 years Banafsheh has devoted her life to helping the good people of Iran fight for freedom. She is an expert on Iranian history, Shiitism, and Terror, and is a consultant for various governments, think tanks and NGOs. She has appeared on CNN, Fox News, and other international media outlets.
VIDEO by Caroline Glick:
Myth of the ‘two-state solution’
Caroline Glick of the Jerusalem Post and the Center for Security Policy discusses myths of the ‘two-state solution’ in the Middle East and lays out her blueprint for “Ending The Stalemate.” For a more in-depth look, see: http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/p17781.xml?genre_id=3
(Minute 2:10 CNN-Video):
“We have Hamas that doesn’t recognise Israels right to exist.
What do you want me at this stage to negotiate with them?
How big the coffin?
How deep the whole?
What flowers to invent to get to my funeral?”
Bloody Truth / אמת עקובה מדם / الحقيقة الدامية 2012 – by Yedida Freilich
From November 14 – 21, 2012, 1,500 rockets were fired from Gaza
into Israeli civilian populations. Just one week later, in a nearly unanimous vote, the UN rewarded this savage aggression by recognizing ‘Palestine’ as a nonmember observer state.
NOW AVAILABLE on iTunes: